Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time to Drag Out the Art!










Eeeeeewwwww, so bad I am. I can't believe I haven't written anything since last year. Shame on me. I am still unemployed, a couple more dear friends have passed on, and I am still plucking out my art works, one by one.

Probably plucking isn't a good word. Creating, then. I am going to show you some of my art which is mixed media collage with acrylics, paper, found objects, antique ephemera, pencil crayon, inks, and god knows what other stuff. I do want to get around to selling them, I just don't know how to do complicated HTML stff and create a merchandising web site.

My husband is very supportive of my art which is a positive thing. I don't know what my son thinks because he is a pipefitter who likes playing video games that kill people and listening to death metal. He is a one-answer person who keeps most of his thoughts to himself. That's OK, that's who he is. I know he thinks I should have psychiatric help when it comes to the gruesome doll babies I created. My step-daughters seem pretty accepting of everything, but they are far more open-minded.

I think I will show you my gruesome doll babies along with my artwork. (only 2 of them, there are more)


No comments:

Post a Comment