Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Portals

I had said a couple of weeks ago that I would unveil my Portals project. There has been a lot going on, and I finally got around to taking some pics of it. The base is a keyhole chipboard that I got on sale at Treasured Memories for about $3.00 and some change. I thought because it resembled a keyhole, it was a way to unlock something. So I thought of Portals because they are everywhere and it would be cool to come up with the different ones that people are aware of.
Heaven, Hell, Spiritual, Door, Entryway, Explorer, Energy, Mystic, Window, Mind, Time, Infinity. On the back of the front Portal page, I have a definition of portals. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of that page. Oops.
I decorated the metal clip that is binding it together with ribbon, yarns and beads.




No comments:

Post a Comment