Monday, March 11, 2013

Incarnations Display At Stanley Milner Art Gallery

I was fortunate enough to be chosen in 2012 to display my art at the Stanley Milner Art Gallery in downtown Edmonton, Alberta. It is situated inside the main library branch.
I was allowed so many pieces and they had to fit in acrylic cubes. My theme was Whimsy, Wonder and Women. 
The majority of the pieces were gothic and dark themed so they chose to put me in the October month slot. Which really was perfect!! They were there for the whole month and had some very good reviews. I was also asked to do a workshop in Mixed Media Collage but October is my busiest month of the year and I had to decline the offer. Now I need to find a new gallery to display my work because I am running out of storage space at home!
Here are the pics from the gallery:









To see more of my work go to: http://gothincarnate.wix.com/incarnations

No comments:

Post a Comment