Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring is Coming, Time to Show My Stuff!

I have been very neglectful of this poor little blog. But now I am getting my "s*#t" together and want to post some of the jewelry and art pieces I have made over the last couple of years. 



Lots of found objects, metal settings: silver and brass oxide, antique watch faces, old medals, animal skulls, pieces of broken jewelry, glass beads and rhinestones are just some of the materials I use in my jewelry.




A friend and I have started a little venture called 

Haunting Haberdashery 

where we have been making Victorian and Steampunk hats for people to wear. I am also making costumes and headpieces, but for myself mainly. 

Anyway, here is the link to it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hauntinghaberdashery/?fref=ts


This is just a start of some of my creations. I have tons more to post and hopefully I can do this once a week so I don't fall behind.
 I have a page on Facebook for my art and jewelry. 
It is called Incarnations
That is the name for my creations/business.
Here is the link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment